One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A healthy body is one that is strong, flexible and aerobically fit.’
- ‘This means being aerobically fit and having stamina.’
- ‘It is possible to make the fastest improvements aerobically.’
- ‘The thing with long distance running is that you don't have to push yourself incredibly hard, particularly aerobically.’
- ‘Keeping aerobically fit can have a significant effect on our cognitive function as we age, and it's pretty easy to do.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.