One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Keeping aerobically fit can have a significant effect on our cognitive function as we age, and it's pretty easy to do.’
- ‘This means being aerobically fit and having stamina.’
- ‘The thing with long distance running is that you don't have to push yourself incredibly hard, particularly aerobically.’
- ‘A healthy body is one that is strong, flexible and aerobically fit.’
- ‘It is possible to make the fastest improvements aerobically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.