One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some pilots argue that wood is a more logical material for aerobatic airplanes than metal because wood has no memory.’
- ‘Since I had developed a reputation for aerobatics, I was volunteered for riding as the check pilot for the aerobatic competition.’
- ‘Along the way you were given aerobatic training.’
- ‘That part of his history is actually quite usual among vintage warplane aerobatic pilots.’
- ‘The all-metal airplane was aerobatic, mostly with help from momentum.’
- ‘The two-seat aerobatic biplane is no bigger than a compact car.’
- ‘The aircraft had left the airport at Lafayette for an aerobatic practice flight.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.