One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An engine used to power an aircraft.
- ‘The roar of four revving aero engines surges from the runway.’
- ‘On the ground floor are actual aero engines of aircraft, past and present.’
- ‘During the 1920s and 1930s, two distinct schools of thought had developed concerning military aero engines.’
- ‘The firm manufactures car components, aero engines and components for helicopters.’
- ‘As I stand at the top of the control tower, the air vibrates with the sound of aero engines.’
- ‘For those who loved powerful systems, the section displaying the key components of massive aero engines had much to offer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.