One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They are sprayed aerially on corn leaves where the beetles eat.’
- ‘They indicate that rye can be applied aerially or seeded using a high-clearance tractor with a seeder to clear the fern.’
- ‘Katalin led the way; she'd been here before, at least aerially.’
- ‘While aerially displaying, males uttered 7-10 single-note calls.’
- ‘So it is very worrying to see these being aerially sprayed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.