One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The technique of representing more distant objects as fainter and more blue.
- ‘The aerial perspective similarly has its vertical axis toward Mecca through the opera.’
- ‘Colour is also used as a form of aerial perspective to lead the eye further back into the painting, while still retaining its decorative functions.’
- ‘The Golden Temple itself is painted from an aerial perspective.’
- ‘The aerial perspective produces an image akin to a figurative topographical map or a complex architectural model.’
- ‘The diminishing trees with blurring forms and fading colours showed the use of aerial perspective.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.