One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In cross-section, they form a ring of tubes inserted at the periphery of aerenchymatous tissue.’
- ‘The petiole is a cylindrical shell composed of compact unlignified tissue with a honeycomb aerenchymatous core.’
- ‘Aerenchyma and aerenchymatous adventitious roots are formed.’
- ‘Their roots are thus more open to aerenchymatous modification through secondary growth.’
- ‘Multi-layered exodermis encircled the aerenchymatous cortex with air cavities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.