One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This process requires soil aeration and a neutral or alkaline soil environment.’
- ‘Ethylene or propylene gas mixtures were renewed every day after aeration of the jars.’
- ‘If raised indoors, aeration should be adjusted to produce large bubbles.’
- ‘It should be porous for root aeration and drainage, but also able to retain water and nutrients.’
- ‘The local iron ore gives the teapot a porous molecular structure thus allowing the aeration of the tea inside.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.