One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The local iron ore gives the teapot a porous molecular structure thus allowing the aeration of the tea inside.’
- ‘This process requires soil aeration and a neutral or alkaline soil environment.’
- ‘Ethylene or propylene gas mixtures were renewed every day after aeration of the jars.’
- ‘If raised indoors, aeration should be adjusted to produce large bubbles.’
- ‘It should be porous for root aeration and drainage, but also able to retain water and nutrients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.