One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘So I would say most of it ultimately is our advocation.’
- ‘Speaking in terms of culture, not advocation, I find myself wondering about the center and its place in society.’
- ‘There is an overt advocation of group hatred evolving here that should be offensive to everyone.’
- ‘I can even imagine some of the bigger privacy advocation groups paying for it.’
- ‘None of these dissidents has so far expressed such clear advocation of a secular society.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.