One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think the problem was a lack of adventurousness on the part of the so-called independent studios.’
- ‘She brought absolute mastery and compelling musical adventurousness to one of the most difficult works in the repertoire.’
- ‘Observing my own children as toddlers, I was in awe of the adventurousness and efficiency of their learning.’
- ‘He lacks the adventurousness of others known for similar roles, appearing stuffy, staid, and stoic by comparison.’
- ‘As a rule, people do not leave their homes on a whim or out of adventurousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.