One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a rule, people do not leave their homes on a whim or out of adventurousness.’
- ‘Observing my own children as toddlers, I was in awe of the adventurousness and efficiency of their learning.’
- ‘He lacks the adventurousness of others known for similar roles, appearing stuffy, staid, and stoic by comparison.’
- ‘I think the problem was a lack of adventurousness on the part of the so-called independent studios.’
- ‘She brought absolute mastery and compelling musical adventurousness to one of the most difficult works in the repertoire.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.