One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of them, more adventurously, are going out into the field where they'll face the intense cold and the relentless winds that make Antarctica a tough place to do science.’
- ‘Although I'm all in favour of living as adventurously as possible, some fantasies don't combine so well with reality.’
- ‘Hence there's no shortage of scientists and economists who now adventurously proclaim we are on the verge of a new creation.’
- ‘I wanted to check that if we were going to push forward fairly adventurously with an interesting programme for the future that the company were up for it.’
- ‘We offer opportunities to play safely but adventurously, and take part in activities that include rural and seasonal crafts, games, story walks and informal learning in an environmentally friendly setting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.