One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the facts as we understand them, it was an offence adventitiously committed.’
- ‘That is, idiosyncratic behavior may develop adventitiously.’
- ‘Even the sexual aspects of the story seem more integral to the whole and are not adventitiously added for a prurient effect.’
- ‘When I thought about avoiding Adam, I just ran into him adventitiously.’
- ‘Leafy shoots are borne adventitiously on the dorsal side of the long, creeping root.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.