One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aneurysmal development is caused by weakness in the muscular tunica media and stretching of the tunica intima and adventitial layers.’
- ‘The inclusions may also be found in the adventitial cells of blood vessels.’
- ‘The walls are occasionally thickened by adventitial fibrosis.’
- ‘Intimai proliferation and adventitial thickening may further reduce the cross-sectional area of the pulmonary vascular bed.’
- ‘Nourishment is provided to the vein wall by vasovasora, which enter through the adventitial layer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.