One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nourishment is provided to the vein wall by vasovasora, which enter through the adventitial layer.’
- ‘The walls are occasionally thickened by adventitial fibrosis.’
- ‘Aneurysmal development is caused by weakness in the muscular tunica media and stretching of the tunica intima and adventitial layers.’
- ‘The inclusions may also be found in the adventitial cells of blood vessels.’
- ‘Intimai proliferation and adventitial thickening may further reduce the cross-sectional area of the pulmonary vascular bed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.