One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the institutional structure of copyright societies has historically led to advantageously structured royalty terms.’
- ‘Lunar eclipses - like that advantageously interpreted by Christopher Columbus in 1504-may more easily be used because they can be seen over a much wider area.’
- ‘These sorts of events, intelligently and advantageously staged, can produce celebrities, or increase the fame of celebrities.’
- ‘Here I rely on Chun, who is somewhat more advantageously positioned to participate in this debate, to provide the critique.’
- ‘The present invention is also concerned with a blood components separator unit, which can advantageously be used in practice of the above-mentioned method.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.