One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Here I rely on Chun, who is somewhat more advantageously positioned to participate in this debate, to provide the critique.’
- ‘However, the institutional structure of copyright societies has historically led to advantageously structured royalty terms.’
- ‘The present invention is also concerned with a blood components separator unit, which can advantageously be used in practice of the above-mentioned method.’
- ‘Lunar eclipses - like that advantageously interpreted by Christopher Columbus in 1504-may more easily be used because they can be seen over a much wider area.’
- ‘These sorts of events, intelligently and advantageously staged, can produce celebrities, or increase the fame of celebrities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.