One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘the study of history at advanced level’fuller form of A level
- ‘The number of grades at advanced level should be expanded from six to seven, allowing universities to distinguish between very good and excellent candidates, it adds.’
- ‘He also approved of the interlinking between diploma levels, so that students going for an advanced level would have to have a sufficient level of achievement in the core subjects of literacy, numeracy and IT.’
- ‘As with all education, teaching at advanced level requires continued research and development of the subject.’
- ‘Chandren passed the general certificate of education, advanced level (GCE-AL) but he cannot find a proper job.’
- ‘My daughter passed her advanced level [high school certificate] but could not get proper employment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.