One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patsview thought she was writing adultly, though her use of the language betrayed her.’
- ‘Now that I'm all grown up, I have indulged both Mathra and myself in some adultly decadent hot chocolate.’
- ‘His widely opened eyes, once cheerful were adultly profound and wise.’
- ‘It has grown a classic literary and graphic work over the last thirty years, due to the childishly naive, yet adultly irrational outlook of the writer and the illustrator.’
- ‘I admit it, freely and adultly, with full cognitive rationality, and I suppose I'd beat myself up if that wouldn't constitute overkill.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.