One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patsview thought she was writing adultly, though her use of the language betrayed her.’
- ‘Now that I'm all grown up, I have indulged both Mathra and myself in some adultly decadent hot chocolate.’
- ‘His widely opened eyes, once cheerful were adultly profound and wise.’
- ‘I admit it, freely and adultly, with full cognitive rationality, and I suppose I'd beat myself up if that wouldn't constitute overkill.’
- ‘It has grown a classic literary and graphic work over the last thirty years, due to the childishly naive, yet adultly irrational outlook of the writer and the illustrator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.