One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The adulterator now has to his disposal a number of natural isolates of lower priced essential oils.’
- ‘The law on food hygiene is also an old one and does not properly penalise the adulterators.’
- ‘The intent of national organic legislation was to level the playing field, not tilt it further so imitators and adulterators could more easily cash in by defrauding the public.’
- ‘The difference between an accidental crack, from dropping or hitting the object, and a breach that allowed the thief or adulterator access to the goods, would also be apparent.’
- ‘‘The aim of the adulterators is not extermination,’ said one Italian police officer wryly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.