One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The adulterator now has to his disposal a number of natural isolates of lower priced essential oils.’
- ‘‘The aim of the adulterators is not extermination,’ said one Italian police officer wryly.’
- ‘The intent of national organic legislation was to level the playing field, not tilt it further so imitators and adulterators could more easily cash in by defrauding the public.’
- ‘The difference between an accidental crack, from dropping or hitting the object, and a breach that allowed the thief or adulterator access to the goods, would also be apparent.’
- ‘The law on food hygiene is also an old one and does not properly penalise the adulterators.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.