One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The adsorption of surfactant molecules onto the aggregate surface changes the nature the surface from hydrophilic to hydrophobic.’
- ‘This could be explained by the balance between the protein adsorption and the lipid adsorption.’
- ‘A distinction can also be made between monolayer adsorption and multilayer adsorption.’
- ‘Acidic lipids enhance the adsorption of positive ions due to their negative charge.’
- ‘In addition, the surface atoms are capable of both adsorption and absorption of chemical compounds.’
The process by which a solid holds molecules of a gas or liquid or solute as a thin film.‘the study of the direction of protein adsorption to solid surfaces’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.