One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's one of the most powerful and wise men that I will ever know, ‘she says adoringly.’’
- ‘He sits for the longest time watching me while I try and gaze adoringly at the canvas.’
- ‘‘For another day or two,’ Joey replied, smiling at her adoringly.’
- ‘Round about him, parents stand holding new-born babies while older children sit adoringly at his feet.’
- ‘Zoom in, and you see a father gazing adoringly at his son's first footsteps.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.