One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At least two adorers should be present for the chosen hour - more would be welcome.’
- ‘With that, Marylyn flounced off to join her throng of lovesick adorers.’
- ‘Diana's husband dies and she eventually recovers from her heartache to wed her faithful adorer Thomas Redworth, who, without being brilliant, has the wit and understanding to appreciate her.’
- ‘Even Jesus' use of the term ‘Father’ emphasizes the new relationship of true adorers to God and consequently to one another.’
- ‘The priests of the parish have made a special appeal for adorers on the First Friday of each month from 1 pm to 7.30 pm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.