One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's no longer got that adorably cute shape and cheeky appearance.’
- ‘We are supposed to think that they're adorably life-affirming, unreconstructed old scamps, but I have never seen a more charmless and conceited bunch.’
- ‘World domination is clearly within reach for this adorably atonal Tokyo twosome, superstars in Asia since the late '90s who now have a show on the Cartoon Network in the States.’
- ‘No matter how adorably girlie I think she is, there are going to be people who think she's a boy.’
- ‘Now, those of you unfamiliar with the world of poultry would benefit here from knowing that a ‘gosling’ is a young goose and it arrives into the world as an adorably fluffy yellow object.’
- ‘Inspired by the latest episode of Girls Gone Wild, he travels to Wisconsin with his adorably awkward manservant, Soren.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.