One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And Lauren loved him for all his sweet adorableness, and pure innocence, and she smiled.’
- ‘Although he'd ultimately outgrow his cherub-like adorableness, he, too transitioned into his teenage years skillfully, keeping a realistic tone to his portrayal of those inevitably clumsy years.’
- ‘I'm still in shock from the after effects of that kiss, surprised at my own daring and marveling at Jake's sheer adorableness at the same time.’
- ‘‘Hey, Jeanna,’ Krystalyn said, instantly smiling at Jeanna's adorableness.’
- ‘My classmate Dan invited us over today for a rainy day BBQ with his lovely wife, Julie, and daughter, Ruby, who entertained us with somersaults and her overall adorableness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.