One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm still in shock from the after effects of that kiss, surprised at my own daring and marveling at Jake's sheer adorableness at the same time.’
- ‘My classmate Dan invited us over today for a rainy day BBQ with his lovely wife, Julie, and daughter, Ruby, who entertained us with somersaults and her overall adorableness.’
- ‘And Lauren loved him for all his sweet adorableness, and pure innocence, and she smiled.’
- ‘Although he'd ultimately outgrow his cherub-like adorableness, he, too transitioned into his teenage years skillfully, keeping a realistic tone to his portrayal of those inevitably clumsy years.’
- ‘‘Hey, Jeanna,’ Krystalyn said, instantly smiling at Jeanna's adorableness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.