One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There are about six million adoptees in the United States.’
- ‘Counselling would be available to adult adoptees, foster children, birth families and adoptive families, the report says.’
- ‘A few years ago, as often happens later in life with adoptees, she began searching for her real parents.’
- ‘They will decide on suitable adoptive parents for each adoptee.’
- ‘Karen has already interviewed about 40 adoptees but is hoping to speak to more before holding a seminar in November.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.