One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Karen has already interviewed about 40 adoptees but is hoping to speak to more before holding a seminar in November.’
- ‘There are about six million adoptees in the United States.’
- ‘A few years ago, as often happens later in life with adoptees, she began searching for her real parents.’
- ‘They will decide on suitable adoptive parents for each adoptee.’
- ‘Counselling would be available to adult adoptees, foster children, birth families and adoptive families, the report says.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.