One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Physical findings include a normal or slightly enlarged uterus, pelvic pain with movement of the cervix and a palpable adnexal mass.’
- ‘Ninety percent of adnexal masses involve the fallopian tube or ovary.’
- ‘A small, mobile uterus with no adnexal masses was felt.’
- ‘Pelvic examination revealed a 6-to 8-week-sized uterus and a right adnexal mass.’
- ‘The study involved 152 women who had lower abdominal pain for up to three weeks and abnormal adnexal tenderness on pelvic examination.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.