One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Ninety percent of adnexal masses involve the fallopian tube or ovary.’
- ‘Pelvic examination revealed a 6-to 8-week-sized uterus and a right adnexal mass.’
- ‘The study involved 152 women who had lower abdominal pain for up to three weeks and abnormal adnexal tenderness on pelvic examination.’
- ‘Physical findings include a normal or slightly enlarged uterus, pelvic pain with movement of the cervix and a palpable adnexal mass.’
- ‘A small, mobile uterus with no adnexal masses was felt.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.