One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The summary bill seeks to deal with new provisions on the admissibility of written statements by witnesses as evidence.’
- ‘It is for the concerned court to decide the admissibility of the confessional statement.’
- ‘My other concern about this is that there is no guarantee of the admissibility of evidence from the database in future cases.’
- ‘The admissibility of evidence provided by foreign governments is also cause for concern, he says.’
- ‘All the debate in the common law systems will be about the admissibility of evidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.