One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a way that relates to the running of a business, organization, etc.‘the country is divided administratively into fourteen zones’
- ‘Two administratively distinct bodies of tax officials had responsibilities for the country's income tax.’
- ‘The humanities were once divided administratively and intellectually into discrete disciplines, but they are no longer treated as separate fields of study.’
- ‘History suggests that unifying the archipelago administratively can only be done by the use of force.’
- ‘He launched numerous attempts to introduce reforms administratively.’
- ‘All the residents of the island are administratively French citizens.’
- ‘The suspension and subsequent restoration of the credit were administratively difficult.’
- ‘The island is closer to Tunisia than to the southern coast of Sicily, to which it belongs administratively.’
- ‘Administratively, the club also must be designed for growth.’
- ‘He went on to establish the first administratively autonomous department of medical psychology in the United States.’
- ‘The city was then divided administratively into four regions, without regard for the boundaries of the former six municipalities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.