One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is an administrable solution allowing fine control over sessions.’
- ‘Finding easily administrable alternative revenue sources might be difficult.’
- ‘The most we can say is that Congress intended the tax provisions to be both efficiently administrable and fair, and that this case reveals the tension that sometimes exists when Congress seeks to meet those twin aims.’
- ‘A method for preparing an orally administrable biologically active agent is also provided as are oral delivery compositions.’
- ‘It is easily administrable and is philosophically compatible with a limited and preferably state-based governmental role.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.