One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The air suspension and ride height adjuster don't work properly, which means when the car is full the rear suspension is so low the underside scrapes on speed bumps.’
- ‘More than 35,000 insurance adjusters are working statewide handling more than 1-million claims filed from the first three storms.’
- ‘The front seats provide height adjusters as well as lumbar support and armrests on both sides.’
- ‘Since 2001 my husband has been working with my employer as an insurance adjuster.’
- ‘Did they send an adjuster out to look at your car?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.