One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additional medications may be used as adjunctive therapy.’
- ‘To overcome some of the limitations associated with the procedure and to improve its outcome further, ‘stents’ were introduced as an adjunctive therapy.’
- ‘It is used as an adjunctive treatment to help stimulate the immune system and increase body defenses.’
- ‘Some of the adjunctive treatments she investigated there included support groups incorporating guided imagery, art and dance therapy, meditation, and ritual.’
- ‘Additional resources are available for nurses interested in integrating nonpharmacological, adjunctive interventions into practice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.