One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To overcome some of the limitations associated with the procedure and to improve its outcome further, ‘stents’ were introduced as an adjunctive therapy.’
- ‘Additional resources are available for nurses interested in integrating nonpharmacological, adjunctive interventions into practice.’
- ‘Additional medications may be used as adjunctive therapy.’
- ‘It is used as an adjunctive treatment to help stimulate the immune system and increase body defenses.’
- ‘Some of the adjunctive treatments she investigated there included support groups incorporating guided imagery, art and dance therapy, meditation, and ritual.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.