One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once in custody, they have no way of challenging the legal basis for their detention or obtaining a hearing before an adjudicative body.’
- ‘To question 1, I would answer that they have an adjudicative function.’
- ‘Finally, consider one part of the proposed amendment: ‘A victim of violent crime shall have… the right to adjudicative decisions that duly consider the victim's safety.’’
- ‘Neither did he believe it was possible for Mr Lowry to have interfered in the adjudicative process.’
- ‘It is well established that all persons presiding over adjudicative tribunals owe a duty of fairness to the parties who appear before them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.