One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To question 1, I would answer that they have an adjudicative function.’
- ‘Neither did he believe it was possible for Mr Lowry to have interfered in the adjudicative process.’
- ‘Once in custody, they have no way of challenging the legal basis for their detention or obtaining a hearing before an adjudicative body.’
- ‘It is well established that all persons presiding over adjudicative tribunals owe a duty of fairness to the parties who appear before them.’
- ‘Finally, consider one part of the proposed amendment: ‘A victim of violent crime shall have… the right to adjudicative decisions that duly consider the victim's safety.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.