One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He thereby manifested what can only be considered an insolent disregard of this Court's adjudgments.’
- ‘In exclusively entrusting to the courts designated the function of the adjudgment and punishment of criminal guilt under a law of the Commonwealth, the Constitution's concern is with substance and not mere form.’
- ‘You can also demand administrative adjudgment when your rights and interests are infringed upon, as stipulated in the law of administrative adjudgment.’
- ‘Other usual reasons for disqualification, including adjudgement of incompetence or quasi-incompetence, shall also apply.’
- ‘The proceeding is not one for the adjudgment of private grievances, but is to prevent the continuation of public wrong and public wrongdoing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.