One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As with most exhibitions, the adjacencies were clearly telling.’
- ‘Where on the exterior each of these coupled walls meets the next couple in a mute adjacency, internally their contradictions are played out to form intimate and knotted spaces of high tension.’
- ‘But we've got a lot of really nifty projects that we're looking at right now that are very entrepreneurial within our core businesses or in an appropriate adjacency, and they're fun.’
- ‘In the gallery, the two bodies of untitled works affirmed the blurred boundary between genres through their adjacency.’
- ‘Ironically, adjacency didn't necessarily mean accessibility.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.