One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But we've got a lot of really nifty projects that we're looking at right now that are very entrepreneurial within our core businesses or in an appropriate adjacency, and they're fun.’
- ‘Where on the exterior each of these coupled walls meets the next couple in a mute adjacency, internally their contradictions are played out to form intimate and knotted spaces of high tension.’
- ‘As with most exhibitions, the adjacencies were clearly telling.’
- ‘Ironically, adjacency didn't necessarily mean accessibility.’
- ‘In the gallery, the two bodies of untitled works affirmed the blurred boundary between genres through their adjacency.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.