One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For example, central adiposity is linked with insulin resistance, whereas centrifugal or gluteal adiposity is not.’
- ‘Measures of adiposity, smoking behaviour, and the fatty acids in adipose tissue were similar in men with and without plaques.’
- ‘Grossly, the right ventricular chamber was moderately to markedly dilated, and its free wall showed extensive myocardial adiposity.’
- ‘Central abdominal adiposity has a stronger association with CV risk factors than peripheral obesity and is more predictive of coronary events.’
- ‘The left ventricle displayed only a few microfocal areas of adiposity, which were localized to the subepicardial region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.