One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Central abdominal adiposity has a stronger association with CV risk factors than peripheral obesity and is more predictive of coronary events.’
- ‘The left ventricle displayed only a few microfocal areas of adiposity, which were localized to the subepicardial region.’
- ‘For example, central adiposity is linked with insulin resistance, whereas centrifugal or gluteal adiposity is not.’
- ‘Measures of adiposity, smoking behaviour, and the fatty acids in adipose tissue were similar in men with and without plaques.’
- ‘Grossly, the right ventricular chamber was moderately to markedly dilated, and its free wall showed extensive myocardial adiposity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.