One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nitric oxide also inhibits proliferation of smooth muscles, reduces leukocyte adhesiveness, and regulates endothelial permeability, to lipoproteins and other constituents of plasma.’
- ‘This has been suggested to affect cancer cell adhesiveness, which may subsequently have consequences on metastasis.’
- ‘Whitman loved adhesiveness so because it is a friendly profusion.’
- ‘The coated beads were then tested for their adhesiveness to neutrophils.’
- ‘Dextrans can decrease platelet adhesiveness, serum fibrinogen, and other factor levels to cause bleeding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.