One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘By adeptly combining action and ideas, it proves that Hollywood can still produce astonishing entertainment.’
- ‘It's light and simple, adeptly done and incredibly filling.’
- ‘And even when he is making rather cheap political points, he often does so adeptly.’
- ‘The teacher guides but doesn't boss, adeptly drawing answers out of the class, encouraging them to play, praise and read to their infants, gently urging affection, attention and firmness.’
- ‘I've never been convinced by such arguments, although in this case it was put very adeptly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.