One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A salt or ester of adenylic acid.
- ‘These results suggested a close interaction between plastidial adenylate transport and starch biosynthesis.’
- ‘Although this general reduction of adenylates concentration might suggest an impaired respiratory process, this seems to be unlikely as AEC was fairly constant throughout drought levels.’
- ‘Both the extent and kinetics of changes in the adenylate energy charge in response to low O 2 are used as indicators of tolerance to hypoxia and/or anoxia.’
- ‘Later, a similar topology was also found for other plastidic transporters, for example, the adenylate translocator and the hexose translocator.’
- ‘Energy-related parameters measured were fermentation end-products (ethanol, lactate, alanine), respiratory rate, ATP, adenylate energy charge, nitrate reductase activity and biomass.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.