One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These problems do not occur with adenoviral vectors, but expression persists for only a short time, thus requiring repeated administration, leading to immune reactions.’
- ‘For example, problems include a low transduction of tumour cells because of their low expression of the Coxsackie adenovirus receptor required for adenoviral entry.’
- ‘Unlike the retrovirus, adenoviral DNA functions in an extrachromosomal manner.’
- ‘Acute adenoviral infection was diagnosed if a positive culture for adenovirus was identified during medical evaluation.’
- ‘In contrast to polyomaviruses, which by electron microscopy are round, the adenoviral particles are hexagonal and are twice as large as the polyomavirus.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.