One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for adenylic acid
- ‘These effectors can assume a vast diversity of chemical forms, ranging from simple inorganic molecules to complex nucleotides such as cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP).’
- ‘Drugs that inhibit phosphodiesterase, the enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of adenosine triphosphate to cyclic adenosine monophosphate, enhance cardiac contractility in heart failure.’
- ‘Adenylyl cyclases convert intracellular adenosine triphosphate into cyclic adenosine monophosphate, a major second messenger in the cell that regulates many cellular processes.’
- ‘This creates a new ATP molecule, along with one of adenosine monophosphate.’
- ‘Phosphate is necessary for the generation of adenosine triphosphate from adenosine diphosphate and adenosine monophosphate and other crucial phosphorylation reactions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.