One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for adenylic acid
- ‘Drugs that inhibit phosphodiesterase, the enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of adenosine triphosphate to cyclic adenosine monophosphate, enhance cardiac contractility in heart failure.’
- ‘These effectors can assume a vast diversity of chemical forms, ranging from simple inorganic molecules to complex nucleotides such as cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP).’
- ‘Phosphate is necessary for the generation of adenosine triphosphate from adenosine diphosphate and adenosine monophosphate and other crucial phosphorylation reactions.’
- ‘Adenylyl cyclases convert intracellular adenosine triphosphate into cyclic adenosine monophosphate, a major second messenger in the cell that regulates many cellular processes.’
- ‘This creates a new ATP molecule, along with one of adenosine monophosphate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.