One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Literate lyrics, an insistent strum, and an endearingly adenoidal yelp combine for a thoroughly enjoyable song.’
- ‘Some listeners will probably find his voice a bit adenoidal for their tastes.’
- ‘Oh, and the singer's adenoidal yelping isn't an affectation.’
- ‘Mike's pinched, adenoidal tenor gave a little bite to the verses of their songs, but they were defined by Brian's angelic falsetto on the choruses.’
- ‘I hear that high, adenoidal voice that sounds like 50 other kids who have that same adenoidal voice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.