One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A malignant tumour formed from glandular structures in epithelial tissue.
- ‘Clinically, 90% of pancreatic tumours are malignant ductal adenocarcinomas, and most of this article concentrates on this disease.’
- ‘Ninety-five percent of all malignant gastric tumors are adenocarcinomas; the remaining 5 percent include lymphomas, stromal tumors, and other rare tumors.’
- ‘The nonsalivary tumours can be divided into low-grade adenocarcinomas and intestinal type adenocarcinomas.’
- ‘The rarer types of bladder cancer include squamous cell carcinomas and adenocarcinomas, which have a different cell structure.’
- ‘Most of the experimental mammary tumors are malignant, specifically adenocarcinomas.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.