One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for dama gazelle
- ‘The addra gazelle spends the dry season in the Sudan, occurring singly, or in small groups.’
- ‘Those are addra gazelles, similar in colour to the Scimitar Horned Oryx.’
- ‘The animals sharing the enclosure included other addra gazelles, Thomson gazelles, white-bearded wildebeest, and Burchell's zebras.’
- ‘Other names for a dama gazelle are addra gazelle, mhorr gazelle, and red-necked gazelle.’
- ‘The reserve was primarily established to protect the Barbary sheep, but there are also small groups of addax, oryx, dorcas gazelle, addra gazelle, leopard, caracal, aardvark, cheetah, and desert rodents.’
Addra probably a local African word.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.