One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘we can print plastic toys, metal parts, and even cell tissues using additive manufacturing’another term for 3D printing
- ‘The shoe will then be produced using additive manufacturing, complete with traction elements and shoelace features.’
- ‘Astronauts aboard the ISS will soon be experimenting with additive manufacturing in microgravity, with the installation of the very first 3D printer in space.’
- ‘The fourth dimension is time, shape shifting in fact, and scientists are already working on the next revolution in additive manufacturing.’
- ‘The company also uses additive manufacturing with metal to produce prototype parts for form, fit and function tests.’
- ‘Additive manufacturing could enable parts to be manufactured quickly and cheaply in space, instead of waiting for the next cargo resupply vehicle delivery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.