One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Companies must also publish "corrective statements" on the adverse health effects and addictiveness of smoking.’
- ‘Additionally, the album unlocks its hidden charms and addictiveness upon repeated listens.’
- ‘This is, in my opinion, his best novella - in terms of sheer addictiveness, it can't be beaten.’
- ‘The addictiveness of this game nailed me on two fronts.’
- ‘Their publication proved that executives had known of the addictiveness of nicotine as early as 1963.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.