One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Panax ginseng is well known for its anti-stress and adaptogenic properties.’
- ‘According to Russian scientist I.I. Brekhman in 1958, adaptogenic herbs like Siberian Ginseng, work to normalize all bodily systems and functions.’
- ‘The tonic and adaptogenic activity of Panax ginseng is thought to enhance physical performance, which includes sexual stamina.’
- ‘Astragalus has demonstrated a wide range of potential therapeutic applications in immunodeficiency syndromes, as an adjunct cancer therapy, and for its adaptogenic effect on the heart and kidneys.’
- ‘Consistent with benefits found with other adaptogenic substances, Rhodiola rosea appears to offer generalized resistance to physical, chemical, and biological stressors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.