One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Age plus adaptivity is what makes a building come to be loved.’
- ‘To achieve these new levels of vigilance, safety, and adaptivity, we must fundamentally rethink how we program embedded systems.’
- ‘Modular adaptivity for specific missions can be designed in.’
- ‘Not surprisingly, the combination of dynamic complexity and the ability to adapt is referred to as complex adaptivity.’
- ‘Further, this approach can easily be applied to other nutrient and environmental stresses challenging plant adaptivity, or also to investigations of plant developmental programmes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.