One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These traits are adaptively advantageous when people are confronted with suffering, illness, or death, which is inevitable with advancing age.’
- ‘For example, as each telephone set is newly added to the system, the new telephone set adaptively determines its own allocation of resources, e.g., intercom numbers, etc.’
- ‘But successful males usually don't respond to early signals of pain adaptively.’
- ‘Only generalised distress, they assert, represents a failure to respond adaptively to social challenge.’
- ‘These results indicate that male fruit flies adaptively refine their courtship behavior with experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.