One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & nounBiology
- ‘Many are underpinned by evolutionary and adaptationist paradigms.’
- ‘This is an adaptationist account of evolution, and one that most evolutionists would probably accept as uncontroversial.’
- ‘The problem with existing adaptationist hypotheses of human reproductive behavior is twofold.’
- ‘This facet of human psychology has attracted the notice of numerous adaptationists.’
- ‘Selectionist or adaptationist thinking was proposed by two Englishmen, Darwin and Wallace, and the first converts were also therefore British.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.