One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our mechanical equipment makes it possible for us to deliver all types of furniture components to you quickly, adaptably and individually.’
- ‘Similarly, the developer does not understand their program through its final elements and the trillions of operations they can adaptably perform in response to a potentially infinite number of scenarios.’
- ‘It explains how the architecture helps automatically, adaptably plan and manage the diagnosis process.’
- ‘How can we take this notion even more adaptably into our lives?’
- ‘And some societies succeed in developing a set of institutions that makes it possible for the society to change adaptably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.