One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And some societies succeed in developing a set of institutions that makes it possible for the society to change adaptably.’
- ‘How can we take this notion even more adaptably into our lives?’
- ‘Similarly, the developer does not understand their program through its final elements and the trillions of operations they can adaptably perform in response to a potentially infinite number of scenarios.’
- ‘It explains how the architecture helps automatically, adaptably plan and manage the diagnosis process.’
- ‘Our mechanical equipment makes it possible for us to deliver all types of furniture components to you quickly, adaptably and individually.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.