One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Another hazard of being a former president, it seems, is that you feel the force of your successors' policy reversals with all the acuteness of personal slights.’
- ‘It doesn't work quickly for everyone, it depends on the acuteness of the complaint and how long it's been there.’
- ‘The acuteness and expanse of his vision, his documentary power, and his grace and skill as an artist make his work devastatingly, frighteningly immediate.’
- ‘These pursuits require mental acuteness, intellectual agility and detailed analysis.’
- ‘The intelligence and analytical acuteness you bring to the site have been an inspiration to me.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.