One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who practises acupuncture.‘find an acupuncturist in your area who works with addictions’
- ‘Many reflexologists are trained as massage therapists or acupuncturists.’
- ‘With the aid of weekly visits to the acupuncturist she's been able to wean herself off of prescription meds.’
- ‘People traditionally would visit an acupuncturist four times a year, at the change of each season, to help them make the adjustment.’
- ‘She is a licensed acupuncturist who practices in a San Francisco clinic.’
- ‘Acupuncturists have to learn all the meridians of energy that flow through the body.’
- ‘Be it back pain, arthritis, or migraine, acupuncturists claim to fix it all.’
- ‘Once you're on the table, the acupuncturist places needles in specific points throughout the body.’
- ‘Among those now waiting to be included are psychotherapists, acupuncturists, and a number of natural health-care practitioners.’
- ‘She is a licensed acupuncturist who has also studied dietary therapy.’
- ‘Patient B tells his acupuncturist that the low back pain is worse first thing in the morning and much better when walking and moving around.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.