One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person who practises acupuncture.‘find an acupuncturist in your area who works with addictions’
- ‘With the aid of weekly visits to the acupuncturist she's been able to wean herself off of prescription meds.’
- ‘Once you're on the table, the acupuncturist places needles in specific points throughout the body.’
- ‘Acupuncturists have to learn all the meridians of energy that flow through the body.’
- ‘She is a licensed acupuncturist who has also studied dietary therapy.’
- ‘Patient B tells his acupuncturist that the low back pain is worse first thing in the morning and much better when walking and moving around.’
- ‘People traditionally would visit an acupuncturist four times a year, at the change of each season, to help them make the adjustment.’
- ‘Be it back pain, arthritis, or migraine, acupuncturists claim to fix it all.’
- ‘Many reflexologists are trained as massage therapists or acupuncturists.’
- ‘Among those now waiting to be included are psychotherapists, acupuncturists, and a number of natural health-care practitioners.’
- ‘She is a licensed acupuncturist who practices in a San Francisco clinic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.