One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After initiating brake actuation, the aircraft yawed to the right, and he ceased braking action to analyze the situation.’
- ‘The air springs and shock absorbers use electronic sensors and and computer-controlled actuation to match suspension response to road conditions, driving style, and cornering force.’
- ‘And there is a main computer in the cab itself that coordinates the actuation between these two components in the drive train.’
- ‘One and four actuations of each inhaler were evaluated.’
- ‘A number of other options are coming down the line, including voice actuation of some of the ancillary controls, mostly communication-related.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.