One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One and four actuations of each inhaler were evaluated.’
- ‘The air springs and shock absorbers use electronic sensors and and computer-controlled actuation to match suspension response to road conditions, driving style, and cornering force.’
- ‘A number of other options are coming down the line, including voice actuation of some of the ancillary controls, mostly communication-related.’
- ‘And there is a main computer in the cab itself that coordinates the actuation between these two components in the drive train.’
- ‘After initiating brake actuation, the aircraft yawed to the right, and he ceased braking action to analyze the situation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.